New Year's Eve

Thursday, December 31, 2009

It's New Years Eve and I think this is a good opportunities to write down my new year's resolutions.

1. Lose weight (Goal weight: 160)
2. Run 1/2 marathon
3. Be a more patient person
4. Be a more confident person
5. Count blessings every day
6. Express gratitude to others

I think this is good list. I downloaded a coach 5K from the Nike+ website It starts with a 2 mile run tomorrow. I think this will help me get back on track and overcome my holiday derailment from training. Cheers to the New Year!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Year's Eve

It's New Years Eve and I think this is a good opportunities to write down my new year's resolutions.

1. Lose weight (Goal weight: 160)
2. Run 1/2 marathon
3. Be a more patient person
4. Be a more confident person
5. Count blessings every day
6. Express gratitude to others

I think this is good list. I downloaded a coach 5K from the Nike+ website It starts with a 2 mile run tomorrow. I think this will help me get back on track and overcome my holiday derailment from training. Cheers to the New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment